Monday, March 31, 2014

Welcome to my blog #winelovers!

<-- Last year's fair

    I'm counting down the days to my trip to Italy. My first stop will be in Verona! Last year I also went to Verona for the Vinitaly fair 2013 (shown in Picture), but this year I will record my visit so ALL the #winelovers around the world can get a peek at this amazing Italian fair.
 
     What's interesting about this trip is that it will give you a little review of the meetings I have in Vinitaly with certain wine producers with whom I'm planning on collaborating. Yes! This collaboration will result in an amazing wine experience in Tuscany (later this year) for all the vino lovers and travelers!! ;)
   
      So keep tuning into my blog to get more snippets on my travels and the making of these future luxurious, fun, and educational wine tours!

#cincin
www.patriciashapiro.com
Twitter: @PshapiroWine
Instagram: @wine_and_more
Facebook: www.facebook.com/wineand.more.3
Business FB: give me a 'Like' on www.facebook.com/patriciashapiro.wineandmore


No comments:

Post a Comment